The royal looking eagle is one of the largest if not the most famous bird in North America. Exceptional felting workmanship makes our highly representational backyard bird ornaments something very special. Educational, decorative and entertaining for birding enthusiasts as well as everyday admirers of nature's most amazing creatures... birds!
- Six inches long.
- Lovingly soft to the touch because they are made with fine natural merino wool.
- Each bird exhibits the personality of the animal as well as the skilled touch of the artisans who enjoy working in a fair trade production center. The wonderful hand-felted details bring a smile to everyone's face.
- String loop makes for easy hanging.
- Information card includes the name of the bird for easy identification.
- Handmade felt components are created and assembled by skilled artisans working in a fair trade production center in Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Artisans use 100% natural wool and non-toxic, azo-free dyes. Wool scraps are recycled into new products.